vrijdag 25 maart 2011

Victorian charm necklace

My friend wanted a cake for her birthday and because she loves my designs, I was free to do whatever I wanted. That's always nice to hear :)

Last week I've made a petite necklace cake and because I loved it so much, this cake would have one too. Wanting to try out my new cameo mold and some other molds I haven't used yet, the design was there in a second.

Than the choice was between peonies and roses, it became peonies..

At the beginning there was a little doubt about the colour combination, but I'm soooo happy with the result and gladfully she loved it too :)

Happy birthday Sandy!








 
Best Blogger Tips

5 opmerkingen:

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine