woensdag 2 mei 2012

Ruffles for Lieve


One of my dearest cake friends, Tessa (Yes, Tessa of www.facebook.com/tessandnadinescakes :D), became the mother of sweet "Lieve" (Sweet in Dutch) and my sister and I went visiting yesterday. 

I was so happy to see Tessa and her friend Jaklien (also a cake friend) again!After a long drive of 3 hours, I finally could see and hold baby girl Lieve.She's such a cute, beautiful baby. 

Of course a baby girl cake had to made ;) 

A picture of a girl in a pink skirt holding a daisy, was my inspiration.I used the white for the base and the skirt was made into pastel pink ruffles(For the occasion, I used brighter colours) with tree daisies, one for Tessa, one for her husband and the tiny one for Lieve.

It's chocolate cake filled with chocolate fudge.



The inspiration








Best Blogger Tips

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een "lieve" taart!
    Mijn dochter heet ook Lieve:-)

    Ik wilde ook even laten weten dat je een geweldig mooi huis hebt, een grote inspiratie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine