woensdag 12 december 2012

Christmas greetings

This year I wanted to make homemade Christmas cards for my dearest ones in a vintage look. 

At a flea market I've bought a cutting sheet with vintage Christmas images. 
After cutting them out, I've used the Paper Distresser from Tim Holz to give the images an old edge and colored the edges with Distress Ink "Old paper". 
For the stamp I've also used "Old Paper".
At last, a doily and a tiny bow and the Christmas cards are ready to be given. 
On the back of the envelope I've put a gold seal, bought in Paris. I've always wanted my own seal and this was the perfect time to use it.  



The N of Noël (-and Nadine-) <3


Love,

Nadine


Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. As always, you have such wonderful finds, Nadine! Those vintage images (just cut from sheets from a flea market?) and that graceful "N" stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you!
    Yes, there was a stand with cutting sheets to make cards with.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine